Conscious Conversations with Lisa and Lincoln
04: Feminine and Masculine Approaches in Spiritual Practice
Did you know that there are different spiritual practices for men and for women?
Historically male communities of spiritual practitioners (priests, monks, yogis, hermits, etc) have used spiritual energy techniques and meditation practices that increase masculine energy. While the feminine mystery schools have used techniques and practices that increase feminine energy, but these ways of increasing feminine spiritual energy have long been forgotten. Many women today are doing masculine based spiritual practice and would benefit from learning ways to balance their feminine spiritual nature instead.
Men and women can both find balance within their energy systems by using a masculine or feminine based spiritual practice, depending on their individual needs.
If you are a man who is very out of touch with your inner feminine, trying a feminine based spiritual practice can assist you in achieving inner harmony.
You will learn all about these topics in this video, as we examine the different parts of the human psyche and energy system that are either masculine in nature or feminine in nature. You will gain an understanding of how to bring energetic balance to yourself and which types of spiritual practice are best for you.
In This Video You Will Receive:
* 2 Guided Meditations: 1 feminine energy meditation and 1 masculine energy meditation.
* Teachings on different styles of female energy practices and male energy practices.
* Strategies for cultivating healthy emotional energy and sexual energy.
* Understanding the experiences of the opposite gender and how to respect our differences.
* Help to express excess energy in healthy ways that do not cause suffering to oneself or others.
This is the last video in the Conscious Conversation Series.
We thank you for your continued support and all of the gratitude you have shared with us about how this series has supported you.
Please let us know if you would like us to do another series and what topics you would like us to discuss.